Stay overnight and experience the park in a whole new light. You can bring your camper or tent, or we even have cabins you can rent. Bring your fishing rod and book some of our evening encounters to make your stay a once in a lifetime experience.
|30 amp site||$40/night|
|50 amp site||$45/night|
|Tenting site (with power)||$40/night|
2 night minimum on weekends
|Propane Firepit rental||$10/night|
|Propane bottle rental||$15/bottle|
$5/fish (max 2 per day)
|Extra adults (more than 2)||$5/adult/night|
Don’t have your own RV? You can now rent a cabin! Cabin rentals are $100/night. They sleep 4 – 6 people, plus they have power and a mini fridge. No pets allowed in cabins
Please note the cabins do not have washrooms or kitchens!
We suggest you bring:
- Bedding (Pillows, blankets, sheets, etc.)
- Cooking device (BBQ, Cooktop)
- Plates and utensils
- Anything else you would take on your camping adventure.
Tired of just camping. Make you stay even more memorable by booking some of our evening encounters!
These encounters MUST be booked IN ADVANCE!
Not available on Tuesday evenings or after September Labour Day weekend.
- RCMP dog training centre (5 minutes)
- DINOS Centre (5 minutes)
- Innisfail Golf Course (5 minutes)
- Historical Village (5 minutes)
- Innisfail Spray Park (5 minutes)
- Gleniffer Lake (15 minutes)
- Markerville Creamery (15 minutes)
- Danish Canadian Museum (20 minutes)